Perspectives and Issues on Characterisation and Conservation of Ancient Objects
Training School on “Characterisation and Conservation of archeological objects during Sept/Oct, 2014 at CSIR-NML Jamshedpur
INAE Study Group on Indian Engineering
Heritage on Metallurgy
- 2nd Prof. R. Balasubramaniam Memorial Lecture on
“The Role of Traditional Technologies in the Early Urbanization and Today”
Monday, 09 December 2013, at 11.00 hrs.
Venue : Defence Metallurgical Research Lab. (DMRL), Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad-58
- 1st Prof. R. Balasubramaniam Memorial Lecture on
"From Pins to Pillars: Saga of Indian Iron and Steel"
- The Golden Heritage of Karnataka
by S. Ranganathan, Dept. of Metallurgy, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- Breakthrough for Radiocarbon Dating using ratio of C-14 to N-14
by U. Kamachi Mudali, IGCAR, Kalpakkam - 602102, Tamil Nadu
- South Indian gold
by Eiji Izawa and Tetsuya Nakanishi, Kyushu University
- Globalization or Asianization?
by Nayan Chanda, editor of YaleGlobal Online
© Copyright 2012 Indian Metallurgical Heritage Study Group; Created & Maintained by IMDC CSIR-NML Jamshedpur